FROM CACHE - en_header

Personalized bag wholesale vendors who dropship in USA

Valeesha
1 0 0

I am trying to find a wholesale vendor who specializes in personalized bags and accessories. I also need them to be able to dropship. Basically a company similar to Viv and Lou. 

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1800 55 271

Hello @Valeesha 

Please check these USA Suppliers. 

echopurse

e-bestchoice 

bagmanufacturerusa

hobobags

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

Hi. We have as state-of-the art app that can connect to your shopify store. We can do the orders to your supplier each time you have a shopify order in real time! For a faster processing, you may take advantage of our warehouse and use it for free when you buy stocks in advance. We can deliver your goods anywhere in the world via Private Line in 7-12 days average! Feel free to visit our website in order for you to learn more!

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
yookotextile
Tourist
3 0 2

I am a manufacturer from China. My business is mainly to produce and sell textile crafts, including washable cotton thread pads, cotton thread baskets, textile personalized handbags, etc. I hope to meet your procurement requirements and sincerely look forward to reaching cooperation with you

MelissaContrado
Explorer
54 1 18

Hi @Valeesha!

I'd love to help you out here!

Contrado is a print on demand company that specializes in custom bags and accessories. We offer both wholesale and dropshipping! 

Everything we make is handmade to order with 24-48 hours and we have fast delivery as well.

We use high-quality genuine leather for all of our custom bags. Our custom accessories range features real silk scarves, sterling silver jewelry, and plenty more that you can design.

You can get up to a 40% discount for wholesale.

For dropshipping, we integrate with Shopify using our app: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

Let me know if you have more questions!

Melissa from Contrado