Plz help why I’m not getting any customer so visit my store www.onlinerealproducts.com

mzbath_62
4 0 0

Visit my store and tell me what should I do 

Replies 3 (3)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @mzbath_62!

To start here, I visited your store and I think you did a great job in getting set up. I especially like that you have a Chat with us button, this is a very accessible way for customers to get in touch in case they have issues.

From your question, I am understanding that store visits are your main concern at the moment - are you doing advertising of any kind? If not, you can look into making use of the integrations that we have with Facebook and Google Ads. If you're unfamiliar with them, I have some resources here to help you get started:

Once you start running ads, you will need to plan ahead for the incoming traffic, and how you can then convert that traffic to sales.
One very important factor that helps convert traffic to sales is building trust with your customers - which mainly comes from getting a clean and professional look on your website. As I mentioned before, you have done a great job of trying to achieve it so far! One suggestion I have is to remove the video from your Multimedia collage section - the reason I am advising this is because you already have the video in a separate section just below that, so it doesn't look quite right stacked on top of each other.

For more tips and ways to convert your traffic to sales, you can see our Shopify Blog article here on some of the Timeless Ways to Increase Conversions.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @mzbath_62 

The store is completed or under construction? 

mzbath_62
4 0 0
Yes the store is little bit under construction.