Print on demand custom patterned jeans

deadpackaging
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi all,

I've got a small Etsy shop for my subculture designs such as punk, goth, emo, skater, etc. I've found a print on demand supplier for everything else except for jeans. Specifically I'm looking for on demand skinny jean printing of my plaid, animal print, and similar designs. If this just isn't a thing, maybe someone could recommend a cheap small batch jean company that has custom print material options but I would prefer no out of pocket on my end.

Replies 11 (11)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1745 55 261

Hi @deadpackaging 

These 3 companies offer denim POD. Please check. 

contrado

apliiq

kornit

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
deadpackaging
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you for your reply, I just sent an inquiry to Fashion TIY.
awesome20s
Tourist
48 0 1

Ourmall at shopify store offer tons of suppliers for you to chooice.

http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

hope that helps your needs.

bleepop
1 0 0

Hey, we are bleepop. We offer a print-on-demand jeans service for anyone who wants to start their own custom jeans business or just design some for themselves. Visit creator.bleepop.com from your desktop to start making custom jeans. You can publish your designs in our marketplace bleepop.com and start selling or you could sell from your own website, and dropship from creator.bleepop.com. 

boomatic
3 0 0

Is this real? I can't find any videos online about this.

deadpackaging
Tourist
4 0 1

@boomatic I did make an account with Bleepop and tried to design some jeans. I could never figure out an option for patterns on the pants. It seems like you just get generic colors. Still, with the cheapest price being $50 for a $0.01 profit, that's not bad for your own jean brand. If I missed something on how to enter custom design fields, someone please let me know. There's the place to "upload a design" but, at least in preview, it doesn't show on the pants

boomatic
3 0 0

Thanks for responding. Have you ordered a sample yet?

deadpackaging
Tourist
4 0 1

@boomatic on a second look, I did figure out how to add designs to the pants. It doesn't look like you can do an all over print though. It's little patches of designs. I might have to try a pair just to see how it turns out. Not what I was ultimately hoping for like the Hot Topic all over print pants but the best I've seen so far.

boomatic
3 0 0

Ok, I'll check it out. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out. Check out my shop at www.dirtfloordenim1.com and drop a link so i can check out yours. Take care.

Iliketurtles123
2 0 0

I’m interested and on your website now can u explain more details on shipping and etc?

Iliketurtles123
2 0 0

I want to take a chance on Bleepop but I just have a lot of questions, when it comes to shipping and quality of print and etc. when I go on the website I see the design template but It doesn't have a section for frequently asked questions, or anything that explain the process so I can understand what I'm getting into.