Print on demand on sport jumpsuits/bodysuits

Monnitto
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello. I spent hours looking for a printing company which produces sport bodysuits/jumpsuits/catsuits (many names but I refer to sport fabric with covered legs). I am into fitness and dancing section and can't find anything really. Does any of you have a similar audience and can recommend a manufacturer/printer for me, please? 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3957 384 795

Hi @Monnitto,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are a number of Print on Demand (POD) apps in the Shopify App Store, and a lot of the main/most popular ones don't seem to have bodysuits. Some do have sports leggings but not full suits of any kind. You can see some of the catalogs below: 

I did some research for you though and did find some potential options which aren't directly on the Shopify App Store. You can see these below: 

Hopefully, this helps and points you in the right direction. 

All the best, Nick

ff

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hi @Monnitto 

Please check the below Shopify apps

Printy6

Printful

Apliiq

Printify

SPOD

Teelaunch

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Monnitto
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your quick reply. I had checked the apps you recommended and couldn't find anything relevant. But I will keep looking, maybe non shopify ones you sent through :) Thank you

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3957 384 795

No problem at all @Monnitto

Ah ok, I was thinking there might be a chance the ones in the Shopify App Store don't have exactly what you are looking for. It could be worth reaching out to the developers directly about it to see if it's something they could possibly do. Worth asking either way in my opinion. 

If not, your best bet would be to look into the ones, not in the Shopify App Store like Alibaba. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes