FROM CACHE - en_header

Product Descriptions

Ben-Kloud-Nine
Excursionist
35 0 8

what do you guys use for writing Good Product Descriptions from Aliexpress Products?

Ben Moore
Replies 3 (3)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1763 55 265

Hello @Ben-Kloud-Nine 

Please check the below 3 Shopify APPS.

Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Description Writing

Epic Product Descriptions

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
kelvinpeter
Pathfinder
155 0 9

hi,

I recommend your check out the following shopify app:

1. Epic product 

2. product description

Buy PreMade Dropship Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
159 10 24

Hi @Ben-Kloud-Nine ,

Just copying the description from Aliexpress is a bad idea as most of the time it's just a spec sheet and this can turn off most customers.  A good product description can have two main parts:

1. A short and essential specification of your product

2. A personalized description of it.

Your products come with benefits and a way to solve some form of problems that makes the customer's life easier, make sure that you highlight that in the description.  For more information on how to create a good product description, you can check this article from Shopify:  9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade Your Customers

By the way are you looking for high quality products for your dropshipping store? You Should try Spocket. It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers located around the world. We have supplier based in major countries like in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. You can also check our success stories on some of our retailers. Links are down below. Cheers!

https://www.spocket.co/?utm_source=shopify&medium=forum&utm_campaign=spencer
https://www.spocket.co/blog?utm_source=shopify&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=spencer