Skateboard/longboard sourcing.

MilkPork
Tourist
6 0 1

So I'm new to Shopify and the business world in general.  Just set up my first LLC this past week.  I've been scouring the Internet for reputable wholesalers for skate gear (decks/trucks/wheels/bearings/etc), but so far I've only found places that do B2B with businesses that have a physical storefront (brick and mortar).  I've seen countless online-only skate shops, and I'm at a loss for how they're actually getting their product.  I have a friend in the industry with a physical storefront who is able to get product and have it sent to me, but my goal as a business owner is to be self-sufficient, and relying on a middleman to get my product is far from that.  Anyone happen to have any tips or leads on where I can find a skate wholesaler that deals with online retailers?  So far, I've come up blank.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 12 (12)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1745 55 262

Hi @MilkPork 

Please check   Eastern Skate Supply 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
SaraSeal
2 0 0

Hi If you are looking for someone to source you some Skateboard/longboard I suggest you try Fulfillman since they can source any kinds of products from China and send it around the world in just 7-10 days. I using them right now and currently they provide good quality winning products for me to sell. https://fulfillmancom.rurl.me/fulfillmandropshipping

JessWest1
Tourist
7 0 0

I have a good experience with Fulfillman. . I easily get my products from their catalog. Lots of winning products that really helps my store increase sales. I think they can help you because they have a vast variety of items. check them today:  

MilkPork
Tourist
6 0 1

@dropship_helps wrote:

Hi @MilkPork 

Please check   Eastern Skate Supply 

They were actually the first place I checked.  Unfortunately, they only do business with brick and mortar skate shops.  I contacted them and was told I couldn't do business with them since I'm an online-only retailer.  I would absolutely LOVE to use them since they have everything I'm looking for, but they aren't an option for me.

camilaem11
2 0 0

Hey! So if you are looking for a skate gear. Try my business partner they source all their products from china and it comes directly from their company, I've been with fulfillman since i first started my online dropshipping. They helped me a lot and i need you to try Fulfillman services. 

BoxFace
3 0 0

Yo! Hope all went well with your business. I have the exact same problem and I was wondering if you would share how you solved it? Is there a specific supplier you’ve found works well? Thanks!

zionh
1 0 0

Hello have you found anything

awesome20s
Tourist
48 0 1

In your case, you need to find reliable supplier provide you good product,

you can try shopify app "Ourmall"

https://apps.shopify.com/ourmall

they have tons of supplier and products.

hope it helps

BoxFace
3 0 0

Yes! try www.customskateboarddropshipper.com  or point distribution

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I am from Aliexpress Dropshipping app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for skateboard and longboard through our supplier sites like aliexpress,

amazon etc., You can easily import products to your shopify store through our app.

-> You can easily import products from our supplier sites like dhgate, walmart, target, wish etc., by a single click on "Add to List" or "Edit details" button.

-> We provide "Auto Sync" feature by which the price of products changes on shopify store, as the price changes on the supplier sites.  

-> We newly introduced "Appfreaker Supply" by which you can import products from appfreaker directly to your store. You can increase products on your store by using appfreaker supply.

Thanks,

appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

Hi we are a dropshipping and fulfillment experts based in China. We can source all the product that you want to dropship and yes we can certainly find the gears and items you are looking for. Our very fast shipping line Private Line can take your products anywhere in the world at an average of 7-15 days only. You can also use our warehouse storage free of charge. Please look us up in Facebook, YouTube and all other social media platforms to learn more. You can also visit our website where we have the testimonials of our clients from all parts of the world.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21

@MilkPork   You can check Longboard Skateboard online Longboards Store in USA – Longboards USA

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.