Sourcing a buying agent

CONOR3
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey all,

Just a quick question in the best way to source a reliable buying agent for my dropshipping store?  Normally I source everything on my own and do all the admin etc but i have heard that they can provide better prices and service, any suggestion would be helpful. 

If anyone knows a reliable agent please put them in touch with me or if you our a buying agent it would be great to have an introductory chat. 

Many thanks people. 

Replies 7 (7)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1736 55 261

Hello @CONOR3 

Please check the below dropshipping agents

Megagoods 

Wholesale2B

Worldwide Brands

Inventory Source

National Dropshippers

Wholesale Central

SaleHoo

Doba

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
CONOR3
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for the suggestions 🙂 

latoshac
1 0 0

Hello,  I have 2000 mask I can dropship.  Please respond to see if we can work together.

BRING.jpg
Wesupply
7 0 0

Hi, I can source and dropship almost anything from China.

Please contact mychinainterpreter@hotmail.com if you are interested.  

Best regards,

Selina 

Buy agent. I can help you source and dropship almost anything from China.
Contact me at: mychinainterpreter@hotmail.com
EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
92 0 9

You can try this https://bit.ly/3fikyAi, they can provide free procurement services, have many years of experience, and can provide you with the best quality service.

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

Hi @CONOR3 ! I've just come accross your post and figure out we can help you a lot. Sourcing on your own is risky. We have been in this industry for 2 years you can give our service a try.

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-12 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
christinapa
4 0 0

I've tried using sourcing agents for my clothing store and regret it. The service was bad and you don't have control over the quality and fulfillment, and when problem arises they wouldn't refund you for their mistakes. I used SourcinBox (supposed to be one of the biggest agents in China) to repackage and fulfill my orders, and they are a total nightmare. Countless delivery issues - mixing up items for clients, packages returned to sender for no reasons, holding inventory for more than 2 weeks without shipping out. And worst of all was their customer service - no compensation when delivery issues arise and slow response time. After that experience I would rather stick with the default fulfillment from Alibaba - 5% error rate vs 15% error rate, plus Alibaba would refund your shipping cost and item costs if a package is lost.