Why does every transaction fail and refund on my Shopify store?

Eyad1
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

I got an issue in my Shopify transaction (reverse payment). Every time a customer pay it fails the money he sends will refund back. I've been in this trouble for months and no one helped me out with a solution. It will be appreciated if someone helps me out. Thanks

Reply 1 (1)

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

Hi @Eyad1 , there are many possible reasons as to why it happened. First, it may have caused by a glitch in the system. You may need to contact them so their IT experts will be able to address and resolve those type of issues. 2nd is payments may be returned because of insufficient funds in a customer’s account, closed accounts, or frozen accounts. Banks and other financial institutions charge their consumers returned payment fees.

Normally, a returned payment fee occurs when a credit card company issues a charge to your account in response to insufficient funds or if your account is unable to process a transaction for a related number of reasons.

BTW, have you heard about Fulfillman? We are agents in China. We can help you find products by sourcing it to known companies in China. Products has best quality standard and prices are so affordable compared to competitors. Plus, we can deliver it fast with our Private Line. 

Fulfillman_0-1667481708317.png

You can give us a try and we can assure a 100% service.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com