UK drop ship companies wanted - Wellbeing / mindfulness / meditation / yoga

Lesley_Cragg
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi,

I'vejust set up my shopify store and looking for UK suppliers that offer a range of wellbeing products. 

I'm looking for things like yoga mats, blocks, socks, clohing ect. Also meditation cushions, beanbags and bolsters and even candles, hymalayan salt lamps and essential oils. It would be great if I could do clothing too. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

lesley 

0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Hello Guys,

First off, congratulations for getting your store up and running, hopefully this is the start to a great new journey!

Matcha - born by the Zen masters of the temples in Kyoto to help improve concentration and focus, it's become so much more than they might have imagined then. At Mematcha, we work to provide that same Zen experience with the best ceremonial grade matcha green tea available today.

We created Mematcha so we could provide UK shoppers with the most amazing matcha they'll ever taste. Whether you incorporate it in a latte, a face mask, or you simply drink it as it has been consumed for centuries, matcha is the healthiest green tea option available, offering more than 137 times more antioxidants than traditional green tea. It can improve memory, focus, awareness, and prevent a number of serious ongoing health conditions.

We supply different grades of certified organic matcha from culinary grade to ceremonial grade. We have also started stocking flavoured matcha including the following; strawberry, banana, blueberry, mango, vanilla and peach. 

In regards to catering for cafes etc. We do offer custom kg bags of matcha powder that you require. However, if you have special requirements like a custom weight or custom packaging suitable for your specific cafe or business then we should be able to sort that out for you.

We offer dropshipping services as well as wholesale/bulk and we can do private label for those who require it.

Please conact us at sales@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website on www.mematcha.co.uk

All the best!

0 Likes