USA Based Tea Dropshipper

doughty
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi there! Looking for a supplier that is based in the USA that can dropship tea.

Requirements:

- Ships from the USA

- Can offer private label without the need to pre-purchase labels

- Have all US food law compliance

What can I bring?

- 100's of orders a week across many Shopify stores

- Streamlined orders direct into your order fulfillment software

Replies 28 (28)
Greenwitch
4 0 0

Oh they do drop ship but at a cost of 15.00 added to each order for shipping. So if your getting a single box of $8.00 heck even 4.00 tea.. it now becomes$ 23.00 or 19.00 so where are you really saving. Fir that kind of money might as well get a shipper in usa. Oh and they take 2 weeks or better to get the order, process it then get it to shipping then ship it across the ocean to customs then finally to a US shipper then to you...... so that's why it takes so long to buy from aliexpress or a shipper in India or China. Then the product you tried to save the customer money so your store looks good is shot right out the window when they have to wait 3 to 4 weeks.  

MotherRoots
2 0 1

I was on the hunt too and was getting discouraged but I think I am tapping into something...

Join the Affiliate Network on ShareAsale. From there you can scour through to find companies. 

Good Luck!

Greenwitch
4 0 0

Where do I find that place

ReverieCoffee
2 0 0

Hi so I own a tea company and would love to offer private label drop shipping. I’m in NY. I blend using premium tea from around the world. Ship priority to 2-3 days to customer after order. BUT I don’t use Spotify. So I’m not sure how to set it up to connect platforms so orders from other sellers come to me. I’d have to have you come to my website go then place the order for your customer and if ship to them. 

Any insight into integrations would be great! 

thanks!

Megan

www.takemetoreverie.com

MotherRoots
2 0 1

Hello! 

From my research I would suggest you create a page on your website explaining your required methods for your private labeling and specifics for drop shipping. I then would connect with Handshake. I will add that link below. They basically are a wholesale marketplace for Shopify owners to connect with thousands of wholesalers! 

I live in Pennsylvania so we are literally neighbors and having you so close is very convenient! Can we connect? What is your email? or if you want to email me it's motherrootsboutique@gmail.com 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/wholesale

Mary

motherrootsboutique.com

Dropship-empire
Explorer
53 1 23

You can check https://theexoteas.com/pages/tea-dropshipping-private-label

ExoTeas can help you start an online tea business without you having to stock up teas and handle operations.

Also, you may be interested in the store with the products from USA/EUROPE-based suppliers.

Check here: https://dropship-empire.com/product/buy-pre-built-shopify-store/

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

Greenwitch
4 0 0

Many drop ship tea suppliers for drop ship want serious money to start you up as a retail e-commerce store. They have minimum to buy in cases of 6 so you have to buy it a get it shipped to u and then you ship it out. One company wanted $5,000 and takes 3-6 months to set your business up, another company you have to have a 96 packages of tea and you can split them up to teas in bags or tins. Teaswan and exotea is out of India but they have a $15 shipping fee and they will drop ship and help you design a label. But if your customer orders one bag of tea and your price Is $4.52 immediately add the 15.00 shipping then your mark up which is 2x the price so add so add round up 13.00 plus shipping so that $4 bag of tea is going to cost your customer 28.00. I'm not sure you could sell it for that honestly.  So if you have money and room order a few cases 6 to a mix tin and bag, pic a few flavors and save shipping and you ship them out

Otherwise it's impossible to make money

Jatinder66
1 0 0

As an online seller, if we choose an offshore dropship supplier for herbal teas, any idea if we will need any special certification, permit, licence or inspection to bring the goods into the USA/Canada in order to deliver to the (1) Actual user Customer (2) Fulfilment centre?

Thanks/

Dropshipstores
Excursionist
47 1 4

I have scrutinized one check if it works or i'll manage more..

https://app.inventorysource.com/#/suppliers/view/16302

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com