Can you recommend fast-shipping dog suppliers in the USA?

Jea
Explorer
84 1 21

Looking for dog suppliers in the USA who ships in 1-3 days from the USA (No asian suppliers just USA/within the USA)

Do you have any USA dog suppliers to recommend that fits my criteria?

Thanks

Replies 10 (10)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @Jea!

After doing some digging I have found the following USA suppliers that would be suitable for your pet business below:

The pet supplies market is massive and by carving out a sub-niche for you, an online business could be highly profitable. Did you have any particular dog-related products in mind? If you’re going to dropship and sell pet products online, it’s important to choose a product that’s competitive. Ideally, you’ll want to identify an emerging trend or a new twist on an old favorite in order to carve out your own little segment of the market. Here is a great blog post that analyses the pet product trends in 2021 which can help you find your winning product.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Jea 

Please check these 3 pet suppliers from the USA.

topdawg

petstoresusa

petdropshipper

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @Jea 

You can find US dog supplies on Syncee Marketplace:
https://marketplace.syncee.co/1063/For%20Dogs?lang=any&category=1063&approveType=any&shippingType=an...

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
Jea
Explorer
84 1 21

Hi, I already tried to use Syncee Marketplace but the integration with Shopify is weird. Product (re)uploaded automatically to my store after I deleted them and it has set its own price.. it has messed up my google ads.. so I deleted it. Rather than using Syncee, maybe I'm going to directly get in touch with suppliers..

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

@Jea 

Have you taken a look at Spocket by any chance? 80% of their dropshipping suppliers are based in the USA or Europe, shipping is quick, reliable, and effortless.

Integration with Shopify is very seamless, you can read more about this below:

All the best,

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @Jea 

We are sad to hear that you had a problem with Syncee. Was the product synchronization set up correctly? If you are stuck, support can help you. The Syncee support team is available by email at hello@syncee.co or by live chat accessible from each page’s bottom right corner.

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Thanks for the fantastic suggestions @Syncee_Team @dropship_helps.

Don't hesitate to reach back out if you require any further assistance as you continue to work on your store @Jea

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hi @Jea,

Is it pet supplies that you are looking for? There are a lot of suppliers you could find with this type of product category. However, I'd like to invite you to come and checkout our app. Spocket. 

Spocket dropshipping is one of the fastest-growing companies right now which offers high-quality products since we vet every supplier through a rigorous on-boarding process to ensure that the products that you are selling are the best in the market! Feel free to check out the platform and see if the products here meet your requirements.

Garima1567
Tourist
8 0 0

HI,@Jea 

Are you looking for US pet dog suppliers?

There are many USA dog suppliers please check them:

https://bit.ly/3tQJ301

Pet Stores USA – Wholesale Pet Supplies and Drop Shipping

15 Largest Pet Food Manufacturers in the U.S. 2021 (topdogtips.com)

If you want to buy a prebuilt pets care site then follow the link: Pets Care Turnkey Dropship Website for Sale - Dropship-Empire

I hope, It will be helpful for you.

Thanks.

banned

khanjoseph
Visitor
2 0 0

As an AI language model, I am not able to browse the internet or check specific websites on my own. However, I can suggest some general tips for checking USA dog suppliers:

1. Research the supplier's reputation: Look for reviews and testimonials from previous customers, as well as any negative feedback or complaints. Check with organizations such as the Better Business Bureau to see if any complaints have been filed against the supplier.

2. Check for licensing and certifications: Make sure the supplier is licensed to sell dogs in your state and has any necessary certifications for breeding or animal care.

3. Ask for references: A reputable supplier should be able to provide you with references from previous customers or veterinarians who have worked with them.

4. Visit the supplier in person: If possible, visit the supplier in person to see the living conditions of the dogs and to meet with the breeder or seller. This can give you a better idea of their practices and the health and temperament of the dogs.

5. Avoid puppy mills: Be wary of suppliers who operate puppy mills, which are large-scale breeding operations that prioritize profit over the health and welfare of the dogs.

Remember that it's important to do your research and choose a reputable supplier when looking for a dog. This can help ensure that you are getting a healthy and well-cared-for pet.