VidaXL

JacobStaff70
Excursionist
26 0 5

Hi Guys

I am completely new to drop shipping SO HELLO 🙂 

I have seen to areas I want to focus on that require two different stors. That is set up and running not a problem 

I wanted to start use VidaXL with my one of my Shopify stores. I am struggling to find out how I can intergrate VidaXL into the store like you can with Oberlo when importing products from Aliexpress. 

I have noticed with VidaXl stock changes / prices change drastically. I don't know if anyone else has also noticed that quite often the drop shipper price is more expensive than what they charge to their normal customers. 

Also I know you're all most probably running your own stores so competitors would not want to give out details BUT if anyone knows of good suppliers of Sporting Equipment (Weight lifting and Fitness) and Home & Garden suppliers that would be amazing. 

Replies 22 (22)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @JacobStaff70 

Please check the below two companies

Dropshipping Garden

Homegoodsgalore

Fgmarket

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Fleischi
1 0 0

Hey, Mit welcher Anwendung hast du es geschafft, vidaxl in deinen shopify Shop zu integrieren?

JacobStaff70
Excursionist
26 0 5

I wasn’t able to, I just have to do it manually. It means getting caught out occasionally on stock or price.

be wary of using VidaXL the quality of the products is very poor! Expect to return at least 30-40% of orders due to imperfections, low quality, damaged goods.

which also means you get a bad reputation. 

michaelh12345
3 0 0

Hi JacobStaff

Came across your post re VidaXL and had some quick questions about them.. I'm based in the UK and setting up a dropshipping furniture site at the moment. Also had an idea that I'm doing that may be of some benefit to you, depending on what you are selling..
michaeljameshazell at gmail com

Florian_vidaXL
Tourist
6 0 7

Hi @Fleischi , 

We are busy with the Shopify integration.
In USA we are now in testing fase, in Europe Shopify will be avaiable end of 2020.

@JacobStaff70,
I m surprived you have so many retrurns, have you contacted your accountmanager about this?

@michaelh12345 let me send you an email.

Please send me a message if you need some more info

Regards, Florian, vidaXL

Grow your business with vidaXL dropshipping
michaelh12345
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm UK based and interested in dropshipping your products. however concerned that the quality could be poor? Do you have any other dropshippers who succesfully sell your products in the UK?

JacobStaff70
Excursionist
26 0 5

Emailed you

Malosa
Tourist
4 0 1

@Florian_vidaXL 

i'm also interested adding it to my shop.

its for netherlands and italy.

let me know when a test app is available

regards and thanks !!

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

@JacobStaff70 We believe we can help you. Our Sourcing services can provide you any kinds of Sporting Equipment and Home & Garden products. Try to check our site 

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
elektroniktrade
2 0 1

Hast du dein shop mit VidaXL Artikel bei Shopify? Gibt es da ein Tool Plugin um die Produkte von VidaXL zu Importieren?

JessicaRisch
1 0 0

Hi @JacobStaff70,

We have released a VidaXL Shopify app just now which automates the entire process of importing products and keeping them updated (realtime). 

You can check and activate the Shopify app here: https://apps.shopify.com/vidaxl-dropshipping

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions.

Best regards,

Jessica Risch

Woosa

JacobStaff70
Excursionist
26 0 5

Do you have to pay two fees 

One for the app? and then one for the subscription to dropship with VidaXL? 

captainantonas
2 0 0

hello @JacobStaff70 I wanted to ask how you finally solved the problem because I decided to deal with Vidaxl and I face the same problem.

JacobStaff70
Excursionist
26 0 5

6 months later, I thought I would give them a chance again. Sold 4 items of theirs. 

Guess how many had problems with poor quality 3 of them did and 3 had to be returned. 

I would just avoid them if you can. Get on google and just search high and low for suppliers. 

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

HI @JacobStaff70 

You can find your required things Sporting Equipment (Weight lifting and Fitness) and Home & Garden related products from aliexpress website.
You can refer Aliexpress Dropshipping App, The App is used for to import the items in one click from more than one supplier site like Aliexpress, Dhgate ,Target to shopify store.
Our app  can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

We have better option which can make you to import products easily .
Pricing Automation: Pricing automation will be also available were you change the prices of product directly.
Auto Updating Inventory: The app checks suppliers items stock levels daily and keeps your items stock levels up to date.
Epacket shipping available for fast and reliable delivery.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
captainantonas
2 0 0

Understood. I still can not do anything. I can not understand how to import products on my site and how orders go on vidaxl. do you know if there are detailed step-by-step instructions anywhere?

Dropship-empire
Shopify Partner
57 1 21

You can use VidaXL Shopify application to intergrate VidaXL into the store like you can with Oberlo

App Link : https://apps.shopify.com/vidaxl-dropshipping

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @JacobStaff70 

For Sporting Equipment and Home & Garden suppliers you can try Spocket and EPROLO

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
TeamSpocket1
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Hi ,

Irene here from Spocket! Give Spocket a try! Here's a link for our Sporting Equipment and Home & Garden collection.
 In case you need further assistance on this, you can reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co

Team Spocket