FROM CACHE - en_header

video marketing

walkerSam
6 0 0

It's time for me to upgrade my marketing strategies. I'm confident that sales can be improved if I make video ads to all my products. Do you agree with this?

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1762 55 265

Hello @walkerSam 

Working model videos improve sales for sure and video ad makes more engagement and clicks than just a image ad. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
taraschmidt
2 0 0

Hey, Sam, I think it's great... I've been doing it for years and never regretted it... try www.productvideo.io 

best regards

bracknelson
Excursionist
46 0 6

We can use video marketing for everything from building customer rapport, to promoting your brand, services, or products. There are many benefits of video marketing for business:

• Video marketing helps to increase brand awareness
  • Increases your online presence
  • It gives personality to your business
  • It helps convey information more efficiently
  • Video marketing builds trust in your brand
Sensei
Tourist
28 0 1

Yes, I agree with this because 72% of customers say that positive reviews and testimonials cause them to trust a business more. 

When a customer comes across a new brand, there are many things the person looks into before making a purchase. In my case, it's the reviews. I wouldn't blindly purchase any product just because I came across a catchy ad on their Instagram. And most people looking to shop online, usually prefer hearing what the existing customer has to say about the product. 

And I feel no matter how many product images you add or have a detailed product description, there is still a need for some validation. The customer would never be satisfied until they see someone talking about the product. And the best way to convince is by adding product review videos on your product page.

It’s no secret that product review is one of the most surefire ways to build rapport with prospective customers, and seeing satisfied clients talking about their positive experiences with your product is sure to boost their shopping spirit.

It’s no rocket science to collect all your product review videos from multiple channels to add to your product page. You can easily do it with apps like Videowise. It simply fetches all your product review videos from channels like YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. And asks you to select the ones you want to display on your product page. 

I think this would be a smarter approach to making the best use of videos. Because again creating videos of your products yourself isn’t exactly doable for all of us.