FROM CACHE - en_header

White labelling

Tcf12
1 0 0

Hi there,

I’m planning on launching my own branded clothing line. It will have my own designs screened on blanks and also some cut and sew designs. I want to add some ready made clothing from wholesalers to my collection as well. Am I able to put my own branded label on wholesale clothing? I’m a bit confused on how this works. I know if I purchase from alibaba I am able to but I’m trying to find suppliers in the US and Canada. 

Thanks for any help!

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1771 55 267

Hi @Tcf12 

It is recommended to use POD suppliers directly.  They provide Clothing and designs as well. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
bommestudio
3 0 0

Hey @Tcf12 - saw your post and wanted to let you know of our private label clothing program. We offer elevated loungewear styles (hoodies, t-shirts, sweatpants, etc.) that are made in Los Angeles, CA. All the blanks are made from 100% organic cotton in different fabric weights. 

We are also an ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturer should you later be interested in sample development or production for your brand. If you have questions or would like to share more about the type of product you can contact our sales team at sales@bommestudio.com. Good luck to you on launching your brand!

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

Hi we are a dropshipping and fulfillment experts based in China. We offer private labelling and branding services and we can assure you a top of the notch quality. Our very fast shipping line Private Line can take your products anywhere in the world at an average of 7-15 days only. You can also use our warehouse storage free of charge. Please look us up in Facebook, YouTube and all other social media platforms to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
freya0328
Pathfinder
140 1 5

You can choose to purchase products directly on Alibaba, or you can choose suppliers from Canada and the United States. It is more convenient to choose suppliers from these two countries. They can help you provide customized labeling services, and the transportation speed is faster than Alibaba. If you are interested, you can try this: http://bit.do/fQriE