FROM CACHE - en_header

Why does AliExpress say Shipping (32-32 days)?

Mirch
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

I am just beginning to research dropshipping and I noticed in the Oberlo product import page everything says (32-32 days) shipping? How long does it generally take for a customer to get their order when dropshipped?

Replies 6 (6)
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1109 106 327

Hi, @Mirch!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

When it comes to dropshipping, shipping times can be longer than usual. This typically has to do with where the products are being shipped from, along with the shipping methods being used. While it's normal to see shipping take up to 30 days, there are also some other shipping methods that you may be able to choose from. You can find a list of common dropshipping shipping methods, along with their estimated delivery times here.

There are also some things you can do to handle longer shipping times:

• Choose suppliers that offer ePacket shipping. This is the most popular shipping method amongst suppliers in China and Hong Kong. With ePacket, all shipments are trackable and are typically delivered within 30 days. You can learn more about ePacket shipping here.
  • Order a test product. Not only will this allow you to validate the processing and shipping times, but it's also a great way to see the product you're selling in real life. It's also an excellent opportunity to get some of your own product photography!
  • Consider processing times. This is the time period when the supplier receives the order and prepares the product for shipment. Generally, the processing time on an order can take a few business days. When importing a product from AliExpress into Shopify using Oberlo, you'll be able to see the estimated processing time.

You can find more tips in Oberlo's video, "How to Handle Delivery Times in Dropshipping". This video also includes some advice on how to communicate shipping times with customers and how to source products with shorter shipping times. 

I hope this helps! What kind of products will you be dropshipping?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1761 55 265

Hi @Mirch 

Please choose suppliers with epacket shipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Mirch 

Well, that is going to vary according to what shipping method  you are using .
Our app helps you to import products fast with Customized Shipping Methods.
If you are a merchant and want to ship faster to your clients then you can go with ePacket, DHL ,FedEx.
Shipping Filter
shipping filter option helps to offer your customers a fast and free delivery service  through ePacket, DHL ,FedEx from Appfreaker app.Untitled.png

I hope this is helpful !If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Jeane_Ye
Excursionist
19 1 5

Hi @Mirch ,

You can contact with NicheDropshipping, they can help you.

My opinion only represents myself, not the company.
Roundtrip
Shopify Partner
71 3 4

As someone who orders from AliExpress regularly, packages usually arrive to North America within 4-6 weeks.

EasyRoutes (https://easyroutes.app) - Delivery management made easy
Syed_Shuja
9 0 0

Hi there thanks for posting here if you need any kind of help regarding Shopify store design and development and Product adding through pixel please feel free to reach me anytime. Thanks and Best Regards