Solved

Womens clothing Private Label dropshipping

Rarebreed
Visitor
1 0 0

I am looking for a USA based vendor that provides private labeling dropshipping in womens and mens clothing 

Accepted Solution (1)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

This is an accepted solution.

Mostly women clothing suppliers in USA import from China directly. Thus I suggest you find Chinese suppliers who has warehouse in USA or Chinese dropshipping agent like Shipant who offers private label service and ship stable to USA.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

This is an accepted solution.

Mostly women clothing suppliers in USA import from China directly. Thus I suggest you find Chinese suppliers who has warehouse in USA or Chinese dropshipping agent like Shipant who offers private label service and ship stable to USA.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
Alisa007
13 0 0

Hi There!

I completely understand your perspective on importing women's clothing from China. However, I'd like to recommend a fantastic alternative: Apparels Kingdom (https://apparelskingdom.com/). They are a reliable clothing manufacturer with a diverse range of products, including women's clothing. Not only do they offer high-quality products, but they also have an excellent customer service team that's always ready to help.

One of their standout products is the Notched 20mm Leather Band (https://apparelskingdom.com/notched-20mm-leather-band/), which showcases their attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. By partnering with Apparels Kingdom, you can provide your customers with top-notch clothing options without the need to import directly from China. Give them a try, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Rarebreed 

Please check this supplier.  contrado

Wiggywitch
Visitor
2 0 0

Wow they have a tank top for $120.!!!! Lol Wow 😯 the pricing is outrageous 

Wiggywitch
Visitor
2 0 0

Wow they have a tank top for $120.!!!! Lol Wow 😯 the pricing is outrageous but then again they have some cool tshirts of david Bowie and bridget Bardot 🤔