I’m using Dawn theme, and I want to change the slider’s transition from slide to fade. Is there any coding I ca do to accomplish this? I haven’t been able to find an answer as of yet.
my site is: www.retrokingstonmerch.ca
Thank you
Goal: change the product/media slider transition in the Dawn theme from a sliding motion to a fade effect.
Latest suggestion: add a CSS animation rule (code snippet provided) to apply a fade-in effect: “#Slide-template { animation: fadeIn 5s; }”. This implies using CSS animation to control the transition.
Caveat: the slider appears to be custom; if the CSS approach doesn’t work, contacting the slider/app developer may be necessary.
Additional feedback: some images contain text that is hard to read, which may affect design/usability regardless of the transition.
Open question: the original poster asked which file to place the CSS code in. No specific file path or implementation guidance was provided.
Status: unresolved. No confirmed solution or steps beyond the general CSS hint and recommendation to reach out to the developer. Key next actions: test adding the CSS animation, and if ineffective, consult the slider/app developer for fade transition support.
I’m using Dawn theme, and I want to change the slider’s transition from slide to fade. Is there any coding I ca do to accomplish this? I haven’t been able to find an answer as of yet.
my site is: www.retrokingstonmerch.ca
Thank you
please note on some of your images for text are not readable but anyways it would be something like, this
#Slide-template { animation: fadeIn 5s; }
if that doesn’t work you might need to message the app developer for the slider because looks like a custom slider
@amorlett Which file would I insert this code into?