Invoice for Shopify Payment Charges?

Solved
Ivar1
Tourist
10 1 8

Hi there,

I was wondering where I can see/download the invoice for the charges that Shopify Payments charges me. I am aware of the invoices we can get from the Billing section, but these invoices does not include the expense I have from using Shopify Payments. 

Example: I sell for €100,- on the store and I use Shopify payments. Shopify charges me a % fee for the transaction and send me (let's say for example) €95,-. 

A fee is deducted for each sale I do, and this sums up to quite a bit over a month. I need an invoice for these fees. They are not charged to my card, they are deducted from the payments you send me. 

By the way, I have seen the section where I can download the list of fees that I pay, but I am looking for an invoice for these fees? 

Hope this makes sense and hope you can help. 

Thanks,

Ivar

Replies 44 (44)
Steve_Optix
Excursionist
23 0 12

Many thanks Giedre

Oh my word, I wish we had that option!

Do you know which level of Shopify you use? We currently have the middle Shopify plan at $79 p/m

I can't fathom why ours would be any different??

Giedre
Tourist
9 0 5

This is becoming increasingly weirder.

We are on basic plan.. 

TESS_OXFORD
2 0 3

Same here! 

I'm the owner and I don't have that option. So frustrating...

Steve_Optix
Excursionist
23 0 12

I actually have two Shopify stores, one on Basic plan and one on the middle plan and the option isn't on either.

I did wonder if it was a UK / Euro store thing and I notice in Giedre's screenshots that it's a store in Euros not pounds?

I've also been through all my users at various permission levels and none can see this option either

Giedre
Tourist
9 0 5

Yes, we are based in Spain, so maybe that has to do with it? Still it's something that should be available everywhere.