Hi @Trevor We are a U.S entity with all shareholders being non-us residents. We have all the following docs you need. Could you please send me an email where I can forward the docs to?
Thank you so much!
I have the same issue, however I have not completed my store set-up or on-boarded US suppliers. The store will operate from the US.
Here are my questions:
We would require all of the documents to be available for the request to be escalated. If you are waiting on completing your store before all the documents would be ready, then it would be best to wait until then before sending the account up for review.
Based on the context you've provided, it sounds like you are already in touch with the team that would handle the request to use Shopify Payments. This would be the same team I would escalate your request to; therefore, creating an escalation on your behalf would not bear different results. Your best option here would be to follow up on the email you would have received as that email is connected to the team that would be able to make the final decision.
Is Transferwise in this category?
Based on the information on Transferwise, it would be an unsupported bank type for Shopify Payments. It would need to be a US-based bank with physical locations.
I have sent you an email tilted "Shopify Forum Support." Please respond there with the requested information to continue the review process.