How do I urgently cancel my Shopify plan before getting charged?

Majed17
5 0 0

Hello,

I was trying shopify for 14 days and i want to cancel my plan fees because it's gonna make me pay the 29$ tomorrow and with this message i don't know what i'm gonna do while i'm pretty sure with my password. I'm very upset. I was planning to comeback to shopify in a while cause at the moment i'm so busy with my studies and i despreatly need my money in my education.

I need your help before you charge me the fees.  Please don't make me regret my experience with shopify cause i was so motivated and still.

I confirm you that i wan't to canel my plan subscription before it start tomorrow ! 

I hope you understand.

Reply 1 (1)

Nia
Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 78

Hi, @!

In order to cancel your trial, you can do the following -

1. Go to Settings > Plan
  2. Click on Cancel Trial. 

3. Select Cancel Subscription and Close Store - follow the prompts that follow.
  4. Enter your password and close the store.

If you run into an issue while entering your password for the store, please try the following -

1. Head to the Login page.
  2. Enter your email address associated with the account and click Forgot Password?.
  3. Enter the email address for your store and select Reset Password.
  4. You will then be sent a link to your email. Click on Reset Password within this email.
  5. Enter your new password and login as per normal.

Once you have reset your password, go ahead and cancel your subscription with the new password you have set. If you continue to run into issues, please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into escalating your ticket.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog