Where can I find my 2022 1099 form?

arnelleceyara
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi where can I get my 1099 for 2022, I do not see it when I go to finances-payouts-transactions. I only see one for 2021 

Reply 1 (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1070 97 194

Hi, @arnelleceyara 

Thanks for your post! I hope your day is going well.

Your 1099-k should be available by heading to Finances > Payouts. From there, at the top right of that page, select 'Documents' in the dropdown. From there, a 'Tax Documents' pop up will appear showing all the available 1099-K forms.

If you aren't seeing a form for 2022 that generally means you didn't qualify for a 1099-k that year. In 2022, the federal threshold was $20,000 USD in sales as well as 200 transactions within the calendar year. If you can provide your state I would be happy to provide your state threshold as well. 

If you believe you met the above threshold please reach out to our live team who can have our escalated team review your information. To do so, please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat or email. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support', and then click 'Continue.'

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog