Why is there an issue with my Shopify billing?

jewelsoflove
Excursionist
17 0 8

There is issue with shopify billing

Replies 5 (5)

jewelsoflove
Excursionist
17 0 8

Plz do

jewelsoflove
Excursionist
17 0 8

Sent message plz check

Maz
Shopify Staff
1231 130 184

@jewelsoflove 

We are unable to accept private messages via the community forums, however I am happy to help you out here in this thread.

1. Just to clarify, you were trying to settle an invoice after changing your local currency however it will not accept the payment, is that correct? Did you re-enter your credit card details after changing your currency – as this would be the correct process here?

2. You mentioned it says the payment is processing, where are you seeing this? Is this an error message in the admin that will not go away. A screenshot would be most helpful if you have one to share.

3. In addition to that, you have tried using other payment methods, but it also will not accept them and the moneys have been returned to your account?

If you could confirm the above points, this will aid me in troubleshooting this further for you!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jewelsoflove
Excursionist
17 0 8
  • Are u aware of 14 june update where dollars are converted to ur local currency 
  • I was using my credit card till 14 june update came and i changed the dollar currency to rupees 
  • Then i replaced it and tried again but no help 
  • I tried making payment via credit card it said payment is processing i wasted 6 days now regarding this matter
  • And then i used paytm upi as a mode of payment and first it took 10 rs then returned and now to pay for the month of july its not processing via upi or credit card
  •  

Maz
Shopify Staff
1231 130 184

Hello @jewelsoflove!

Thanks for getting in touch here.

I'd love to learn more about your billing issue and help you out, could you please explain what your issue may be?

In the meantime, you might find the below resources useful:

How are things going with the rest of your website? As always, should any questions arise, be sure to reach out to us!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog