FROM CACHE - fr_header
RÉSOLU

website unavailable

VictorLegrand11
Visiteur
1 0 0

Hello, I just add another payment methode to change the billing setting because i wanted to buy a new domaine name, and the page refreshed and there is this "We we'll be back soon" logo and it said that my website isn't available. Please help me i really wanna get my shop back

This is my website: colorarts-paint.myshopify.com

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Chloé
Shopify Staff (Retired)
459 212 87

Succès.

Hi @VictorLegrand11 !

You are in the French community so I will continue this message in French (I believe from your name that you do speak French?). If you prefer to continue in English, you can go at the bottom of the page and select the language to English and you will be redirected to our English community where you can ask your question again : 

Je vois en effet que votre boutique montre le message "we'll be back soon". Pour ce genre de message, nous devons avoir accès à votre compte pour vous authentifier et vérifier quel est le problème exactement. La meilleure chose à faire dans ces cas-ci est de nous contacter par email ou par chat en passant par notre page de contact : Contacter l'Assistance

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 RÉPONSE 1

Chloé
Shopify Staff (Retired)
459 212 87

Succès.

Hi @VictorLegrand11 !

You are in the French community so I will continue this message in French (I believe from your name that you do speak French?). If you prefer to continue in English, you can go at the bottom of the page and select the language to English and you will be redirected to our English community where you can ask your question again : 

Je vois en effet que votre boutique montre le message "we'll be back soon". Pour ce genre de message, nous devons avoir accès à votre compte pour vous authentifier et vérifier quel est le problème exactement. La meilleure chose à faire dans ces cas-ci est de nous contacter par email ou par chat en passant par notre page de contact : Contacter l'Assistance

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.