Scholarship for Social Enterprises

katiebkung
Shopify Staff
57 4 55

Calling all women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs from other marginalized genders! We have some exciting news! 

We often hear that common barriers for entrepreneurs are access to capital, mentorship, and education. To address this, Shopify has expanded our partnership with SheEO, a community and funding organization dedicated to supporting women and other marginalized gender-owned businesses around the world to excel and make a positive impact on the world. 

Through our expanded partnership with SheEO, we’ve been able to create an annual scholarship valued at $3200 for 100 women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs from other marginalized genders who run social enterprises. With the scholarship, recipients will receive:

• Free access to the SheEO community and network 
  • Free access to the Shopify platform for one year  
  • Dedicated monthly workshops with a Shopify expert for all recipients 

This scholarship is the first of it’s kind so don’t wait, head over our application page to begin your application.

PS: Not the right fit for your business but know someone who could benefit? Please share the application.

Katie | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Replies 2 (2)
YusaKasihKit
1 0 0

Hi ! I applied for this scholarship and would love to know when the winners would be announced?

Thank you

Abypeyhen
3 0 0

As I know, orphans, disabled people of groups I and II, veterans of combat operations, students from large families and single-parent families, and students from families with incomes below the subsistence level or if parents are non-working pensioners receive social scholarships. Of course, I am not, but I would also like to receive a scholarship. I study far away from my town because in my small town there is no training in biology. And I had to move, of course, I did not have enough money and had to choke on what was in the fridge. But luckily, my classmate showed me https://www.listsofscholarships.com/biology-scholarships/