Solved

Can I find a supplier to create unique clothing for my online store?

jem21
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi everyone, 

My name is Jacques, I have an online dropshipping store, I recently found that many of the products are listed on SHEIN and the suppliers gives me suggested prices which are higher than the ones on SHEIN. Plus on the supplier website for every dress or other products the put the brand name, I verified on SHEIN; I found a different brand name for the same product, with the same models, same pictures.

So here is my question:

Do you think I can find a supplier that will make very different clothing products for me, so I can even put my own brand name, and the pictures will be mine only?

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2220 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @jem21 

There are print-on-demand apps that connect you with apparel suppliers you can use to design your own branded products. Below are a couple of popular options I recommend looking into:

Give these a try and let me know if this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2220 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @jem21 

There are print-on-demand apps that connect you with apparel suppliers you can use to design your own branded products. Below are a couple of popular options I recommend looking into:

Give these a try and let me know if this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

jem21
Visitor
2 0 0

know these, but the problem they do not give many style options, and there is no picture with model. You know when you present your products, when people see a model wearing it, they are more interested in it.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2220 247 506

Gotcha, @jem21!

If you want to sell products that others don't, you need to partner with a manufacturer who's going to make them for you. Google is a great starting point to find clothing manufacturers near you. If your manufacturer doesn't offer product model photography you would do so by hiring a one. You can find and hire them from our Shopify experts directory.

Let me know if this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @jem21 

We recommend Printful and Printify shopify apps.