Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7538 1454 1452
  1. Create a store
  2. Add product
  3. Run ads
  4. Fulfill orders.

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Lucky1245 

Please check the shopify official guide.  https://www.shopify.com/in/blog/how-to-start-dropshipping

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

Hi there, @Lucky1245.

Firstly let me say welcome to Shopify! I'm so happy to have you onboard. If you are brand new to Shopify and dropshipping, I really can't recommend this free online course enough:  Dropshipping 101: Build your first online store. This course covers everything you need to hit the ground running and build an excellent dropshipping store. It covers:

• How to find winning dropshipping products
  • How to choose trustworthy suppliers on AliExpress
  • How to build a Shopify store and ecommerce brand, step-by-step
  • How to set up your first Facebook ad to drive traffic to your store
  • How to optimize your ads and store so you can scale and dominate

This would leave you in a really strong position with your store. Once you have your store, the key then is to stand out in the crowd! This blog post walks through some excellent ways to do this, I really recommend following this advice to make sure you're not just fading into the background.  I hope this helps! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

Dropshipping is an order fulfilment technique to sell things from the provider and also ship it directly to the consumers.

Primarily you do not require supply and keep the products when doing dropshipping. It is much less high-risk as well as does not require ahead of time prices.

7 Steps to Start Dropshipping on Shopify

1. Choose a store name. This is the first step you'll take toward opening your Shopify dropshipping store. ...
  2. Create a Shopify account. ...
  3. Optimize your settings. ...
  4. Launch your Shopify dropshipping store. ...
  5. Work on your store's design. ...
  6. Dropship on Shopify with DSers. ...
  7. Make your first sale.

If you want to start dropshipping, you need to understand just how the system works. Know the products that you will market. It has to be profitable and also stylish. You need distributors for the business. You can easily obtain quality products with cheaper price using FULFILLMAN DROPSHIPPING SERVICES. This company has the best expertise helping many business grow in revenue. They also deliver on time with their own Private Line.   

Fulfillman_0-1666623894403.png

For this reason, picking a reliable vendor is important with dropshipping. Advertising your products will certainly additionally give you beneficial outcomes for the business. To set up your very own dropshipping company, you can inspect Multi Drop to help you end up being reliable and effective.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com