How can I prove inventory for drop shipping on Shopify?

How can I prove inventory for drop shipping on Shopify?

Xero2HeroShirts
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi guys, I'm being asked by Shopify to provide proof of my Inventory and Invoices for the items I'm selling but I'm drop shipping so don't hold any of the stock.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks! 

Replies 7 (7)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2996 462 612

Hi @Xero2HeroShirts 

In this situation you will want to reply back to the email you received and let our support know that you are drop-shipping and who your provider is. 

Drop-shipping is totally okay and once our team is made aware they will be able to assist you further with that. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ish091
Excursionist
23 0 4

hello Shay ,

I had the same issue ...they I told shopify team that i am a dropshipper ...But they did not hear me and kept asking me for proof of inventory ...and after third trial they permanently disable my account..Please guide me 

thank you ,

dropship_helps
Shopify Partner
1823 56 281

Hi @Xero2HeroShirts 

Just tell them that you are dropshipping. 

Ish091
Excursionist
23 0 4

Hey Dropship-helps, I had the same issue ...they I told shopify team that i am a dropshipper ...But they did not hear me and kept asking me for proof of inventory ...and after third trial they permanently disable my account..Please guide me 

thank you ,

Ish091
Excursionist
23 0 4

I had the same issue ...they I told shopify team that i am a dropshipper ...But they did not hear me and kept asking me for proof of inventory ...and after third trial they permanently disable my account..

Roshile8
Tourist
8 0 4

Welcome to shopify. Switch to bigcommerce or woocommerce, less bullsh!t

Roshile8
Tourist
8 0 4

I had shopify and everything was good until you start making sales. After that they hit you with holds, inquiries, document upload verifications, and anything else they can do to stop your flow of income until you give up