How can I show varying product prices for different countries in my online store?

Solved

How can I show varying product prices for different countries in my online store?

laserscribe
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello everyone!

I am new to dropshipping and I've come now to a blocking point while working on my Online Store.

AliEpxress has different prices for the same product depending on the destination country (even if the shipping is free).

How can I automatically take over the whole prices range through DSers and import them into my Online Store so the price will be shown depending on the country selected by customers, like on AliExpress?

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Partner
2327 211 617

This is an accepted solution.

I don't know if there's a way to have different prices for different users without duplicating products, because the price is stored in the store's database.

You could theoretically create a different product for every different price you are offering, then show users that product based on the country, but they could evade that by using a VPN or if they are buying from one country and shipping to another country.

I would instead set 1 price for all users. Either choose the highest price, or do an average based on your website traffic and the price ranges (if 80% of your traffic is coming from one country, use that country's price as the baseline).

You can then charge extra for shipping to countries with the higher price, to make up your margins.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Figure Out Why You're Not Getting Sales

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Partner
2327 211 617

This is an accepted solution.

I don't know if there's a way to have different prices for different users without duplicating products, because the price is stored in the store's database.

You could theoretically create a different product for every different price you are offering, then show users that product based on the country, but they could evade that by using a VPN or if they are buying from one country and shipping to another country.

I would instead set 1 price for all users. Either choose the highest price, or do an average based on your website traffic and the price ranges (if 80% of your traffic is coming from one country, use that country's price as the baseline).

You can then charge extra for shipping to countries with the higher price, to make up your margins.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Figure Out Why You're Not Getting Sales
laserscribe
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi @JoesIdeas!

Thank you for your reply! I hoped there was somerhing smart that can solve this, but according to your answer I shall then try different workarounds.

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
183 16 26

Shopify Plus has a built-in feature to set wholesale product catalogs with custom pricing.

JaviExpress_0-1700621488304.png

If you are not using Shopify Plus then you could try custom pricing apps: https://apps.shopify.com/categories/selling-products-pricing-custom-pricing-and-quotes

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.