A new web site: POD, Gift for pet lover, T-shirt, canvas, mug, blanket,...

365fury
1 0 0

This is my web: https://365fury.com/

With current trending designs and high-quality items such as T-shirts, Mugs, Canvas, Blankets, Gifts for dog and cat lovers,... 365 Fury aims to make as many pet owners in the world happy as possible. Dad and mom, let's custom your own designs!

I really appreciate that you can give me some comments about my store design, SEO optimization, Products,...

0 Likes

Hi @365fury

First of all, congrats on your new store, it has a good layout, great media and all of your unique selling points are presented professionally. Here are my two cents: 

Most of POD stores I worked with often went with Facebook Ads as their primary marketing channels, SEO is not really popular with them since it took a lot more time and it's a long-term investment. That being said, there is a silver lining in it. Since not many POD merchants invested in SEO, the competition is pretty low. For example, this keyword: custom pet gifts - there are over 1800 people searching for it on Google, and you only need an estimated of 16 backlinks to get in into 10.

To have a solid SEO strategy, you can refer to a lot of quality SEO guide and tutorials - I personally recommend Ahrefs blog when it comes to learning about SEO and blogging in generally. I've also written a tutorial on how to do SEO for a Shopify store, you can read it here: https://pagefly.io/blogs/shopify/shopify-seo-how-to-guide-for-beginners

Screenshot (13).png

Another tactic I'd recommend is Pinterest marketing. Pinterest is a visual-driven platform, which is perfect for products with strong emphasis on visuals - like gifts, clothes, t-shirts. You can start with setting up a business account on Pinterest, and post regularly, ideally 01 post per day and you will see traffic slowly trickles in. 

Let me know if my answer is of any help, with a thumb up or like Have a good one!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

dear friend, I really appreciate your question, most Shopify users tend to do Facebook advertising marketing, without focusing on SEO. Your store I think is quite good, the navigation is clear, for good SEO you should also have strategies like
- Number of products available on the website
- Daily traffic
- Navigate in a hierarchy of 2-3 floors
- Product layout and decoration just enough
- How long do customers stay on the website...
These factors will be good for a website that invests in SEO, If you need to check or discuss more or send me an email via mr.ngohoan@gmail.com I will give you more detailed advice for free. 

In addition, you can also refer to the littleowh.com website SEO navigation, I am SEO keyword anime shoes. Let it be in the top 5 of my google strategy is about 6 months. I hope it is useful to you