Can anyone recommend an international KYC app for a high-end photography store?

MOISCHKOWITZ
Shopify Partner
252 20 34

Hi - do any of you know of a good app / service which will work internationally and provide a KYC process to a Shopify shop? A customer is selling expensive photographic equipment and they'd like to know if they will get their money and if not whom they are not getting it from 🙂

You know like in crypto exchanges.

> I hope you find my reply helpful. To let me know click on like!
> I'd love to help. Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
> WhatsApp: https://zeep.ly/UJ0nE | Email: mluebcke@gmail.com
Replies 4 (4)

RodrigoAltamar
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

Hope I’m not replying to your question too late but yes, I know of both an app and service that will provide KYC directly to a Spotify shop as it’s a direct plugin: ShuftiPro. You can reply to me here or can email directly at rodrigo.a@shuftipro.com and can walk you through a demo and explain the full KYC suite that can cater to your configurable needs. We function in over 230+ countries and 150+ languages for a global fraud protection to your online business. Automated and full customizable. 
Hope this helps, 

Rodrigo Altamar

MOISCHKOWITZ
Shopify Partner
252 20 34

Hi no worries.

That sounds great. Is it available as a Shopify app? If so can you post the link? I could not find it on the app store.

> I hope you find my reply helpful. To let me know click on like!
> I'd love to help. Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
> WhatsApp: https://zeep.ly/UJ0nE | Email: mluebcke@gmail.com
RodrigoAltamar
Visitor
2 0 0

After connecting with my product development team, we are almost ready for launch. We could provide you with a custom app in order to meet your requirements to speed things up for you in the meantime. Feel free to reach out directly at my corporate email: rodrigo.a@shuftipro.com. For other IDV/KYC information, our website is www.shuftipro.com. When we connect directly, I can send you demo information for a free trial so you have something more to go off of.
Thanks again,

Rodrigo Altamar

Sales Director

Shufti Pro

lokeshjoshi
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

Recently i also searched for the KYC process and I found KYC Hub, you can connect with there team support@kychub.com and also you can visit the websiteKYC Hub enables organizations to mitigate the risk of financial crime via workflow orchestration and risk engine that enables rapid building and deployment of due diligence workflows for different use cases.