Solved

Can Google ads direct customers to my homepage instead of a product page?

jordan9929
Tourist
13 0 0

Does anyone know, if i can send customers directly to my home page from google adds? 

I need this because i dont actually have a product page for my product 

Accepted Solution (1)
EcomSol
Excursionist
20 3 5

This is an accepted solution.

Yes, you can direct customers to your home page from Google Ads if you don't have a specific product page for your product. The home page of your website is usually the main landing page and can provide customers with an overview of your products and brand.

When creating a Google Ads campaign, you'll need to choose a landing page for each ad. If you don't have a dedicated product page, you can select your home page as the landing page. However, it's important to make sure that the home page accurately represents the product or service being advertised in the ad, so that customers have a clear understanding of what they can expect when they arrive on your website.
I'm happy to assist if you need help with anything.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Best Regards!
Ecom Solutions

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Zuschlafen
Excursionist
48 1 3

yes, you can

EcomSol
Excursionist
20 3 5

This is an accepted solution.

Yes, you can direct customers to your home page from Google Ads if you don't have a specific product page for your product. The home page of your website is usually the main landing page and can provide customers with an overview of your products and brand.

When creating a Google Ads campaign, you'll need to choose a landing page for each ad. If you don't have a dedicated product page, you can select your home page as the landing page. However, it's important to make sure that the home page accurately represents the product or service being advertised in the ad, so that customers have a clear understanding of what they can expect when they arrive on your website.
I'm happy to assist if you need help with anything.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Best Regards!
Ecom Solutions
jordan9929
Tourist
13 0 0

Thank you I am new to the Google adds

Do you have an email or Instagram to send you there my questions?