Facebook ad banned

Csoves85
5 0 0

Hi

Just started ads on Facebook, what was fine for days. 
Then suddenly they banned my account.

I tried lots of things to fix it, but now they asked me to upload my ID. And I’m not really sure about it. I read lots of forums about it, and nearly nobody has luck with it. In this case, I’m scared to give a photo from my ID.
I’m really disappointed, because I paid everything, had visitors in my store, and they suddenly banned. And it’s take ages to fix it… if I can.

Was somebody lucky with it? Any good idea to make ads somewhere else? 
Thank you

0 Likes
Niki_K
Pathfinder
115 9 37

Hi @Csoves85,

• what kind of products are you advertising on Facebook? They policies seem to be quite strict. 
  • Have you filled in this request? Did they reply to you? https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2026068680760273
  • Under no circumstances, I would upload ID to Facebook. How about trying your driving license? There's also your photo and name. I guess it's more secure than uploading your ID. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me
0 Likes
Niki_K
Pathfinder
115 9 37

Hi @Csoves85,

I know you’re frustrated! Facebook bans lots of accounts without any explanation.

So, you’ve tried filling in this revie form right? https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2026068680760273

Can you answer to their email? Have you tried filling in the form more times? Sometimes they demand your ID to unblock the account (which I found very weird and wouldn’t send copy of my ID to Facebook under no circumstances).

What kind of products did you want to advertise? Maybe there’re other channels you might use. I’ll be happy to discuss the options with you!

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me
0 Likes
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
34 1 2

Hi @Csoves85,

With the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Running ads such as Facebook ads, Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which helps to grow your business faster and stably. This marketing campaign allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

Here are some benefits of affiliate marketing:

1. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

Another instance, if you want to drive specific products which have low profit, you can use UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing to set the best special commission rule such as offering a higher commission rate for each specific product. That will create affiliate motivation to work harder.

220918953_873469189933853_2535098488562226153_n.jpeg

2. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

3. Promote business brand name

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know.For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

UpPromote_2-1630336968153.jpeg

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. The “Industry” Is Growing

As previously mentioned, U.S. affiliate marketing spend is expected to grow 10 percent over the next five years to $6.8 billion, fueled by the enormous growth of e-commerce  and social media.

6. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - the best Shopify affiliate app
- The powerful tools to support Shopify merchants to build, manage and succeed effectively with affiliate marketing.
- At the moment UpPromote reaches 35K+ merchants used; and 724K+ affiliates signed up, and 25M clicks recorded.
0 Likes