Facebook Ads get sales the first 3 days but then they die

Dharma91
Excursionist
20 0 5

My ads keep getting sales the first 3 days and then they somehow magically die.. Is there a fix to this ?

Replies 5 (5)

Dico1
Tourist
7 0 2

facebook ads is something you should be careful of because if you are not careful Facebook will band you from your ads manager it can be the budget you use 

click on this to know more 

banned

Qudus1
4 0 0

Facebook ads so funny this days the same thing happens to me but i actually went to a blog and get this solved now I'm getting consistent sales from FB ads check to see how it's works https://bit.ly/3kDeUvH

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @Dharma91,

This is a typical scenario of running FB Ads. When you launch your campaign, FB gets the cheapest results for you. After a few days, the performance starts dropping down. 

I recommend testing new audiences, placements, ad copies, and else. Be prepared that one day the performance is great, the other day very bad. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @Dharma91,

Here are some of the reasons why spending a lot on Facebook ad campaigns won’t result in better sales.

1. You don’t have enough targeted audience.
Make sure to target the right audience so o that they can receive the most relevant ads. You can target your ads to three types of audiences when you advertise on Facebook: saved audiences, custom audiences, and lookalike audiences.
2. Your targeting parameters need to optimize properly.
3. Your Facebook users/friends aren’t shoppers.
4. You aren’t segmenting ad campaigns. Segmenting helps to target multiple customer segments at the same time with different social media platforms.
5. Low relevance score
There are three key advantages of a higher relevance score that advertisers will enjoy:
> Reaching more people for less money
> Helping advertisers test ad creative options before running a campaign
> Optimizing campaigns in progress
Facebook uses its Relevance Score scale (1-10) to rank ads based on how engaging and interesting your ads are to your selected audience. The higher your score, the better. 6. Your ad set budget is too low
If you go too low, this could mean you’re not getting the reach you want to see.
7. Your audience is too small
It’s better to put more money into your audience rather than targeting irrelevant audience members just to increase your audience size.
8. You missed the mark for your target audience
9. Overlapping audiences
If you’re targeting the same audience with multiple ads, this can drastically reduce deliverability. Not to mention, it will also raise your costs!

Is Ads & SEO Failing? Up to 40% of paid ads are clicked by competitor bots and also SEO takes more time & money. Did you know? Ecommerce on Google Search is greater than all paid channels and social media combined. We created flareAI to grow your store on Google, the world's biggest and most trusted FREE sales channel. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other free channels on a daily basis. Once your product is found on Google, you don't need to do a thing. Customers will keep finding your product day after day. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your store can access Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.

Hope this was helpful and wish you the best with your store.

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

Sureshrajan
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi Dharma,

I had a similar experience, but I fixed it. Let me explain that may help you!

I launched my own brand on Apr 14th, first few days, I was running a single purchase campaign & getting daily 5 sales. So I thought to bring more people & sales. Then I launched more TOF campaigns with View content conversion events.

I was getting 1000 visitors to the site, but conversion reduced from more than 5 sales to less than 3 a day.

Then I noted the huge drop in sales. So quickly understood the reasons & turned off all TOF view content objective campaigns. Only started running a few more conversion campaigns with purchase event campaigns. Now I am getting 10 orders approx daily.

So please Analyse the following things:
1. what was working while you get sales
2. what you did that dropped the sales.

If you want to know how I launched, you can read more about that in my LinkedIn article. Read here

I hope you got some idea to find out the reason for the sales drop. 

Thanks
Sureshrajan
https://sureshrajan.net/