Facebook Ads vs Google AdSense Which is Better?

webistorm
4 0 0

Google and Facebook are the biggest advertising platforms today, so it’s natural that every clients wants to know while working with us which one is better or gives best results.

Replies 5 (5)
Tomsonn
Tourist
28 0 1

Are you a publisher or Advertiser?

Love This Forum
Ekansh_Sharma
1 0 0

First of all you must have to confirm that you are publisher or an advertiser because google adsense use for publisher & facebook ads for advertisers for more information check below url's.

Google Adsense
Facebook Ads

Craig_Cooper
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

Adsense is for putting ads on your site, and Adwords is for putting your ads on other sites (including Google search/shopping). 

There's no "better", I think it really depends on a lot of factors; not least who is creating the ads? I'd rather use an expert at Google Adwords than a novice advertising on Facebook and vice versa.

fireflies
Tourist
16 0 2

That's a good point, Craig. I was a little confused about Adsense vs Adwords too, but an article by Digital Marketing Pro helped me a lot. Here's the link: https://www.digitalmarketingpro.net/adwords-vs-adsense-what-is-the-difference-and-can-i-use-both-on-...

It breaks the whole thing down with examples and relevant questions. Hopefully that helps you, webistorm!

thefonestuff
3 0 0

Yup. Google Adsense is allowing Google to post ads on your website. If you're talking about Google Adwords vs Facebook ads - then Facebook ads are better for brand promotion and retargeting than lead generation. If you're looking to get new leads for your clients, then search engine ads are much better.