Solved

FB - low Click ID (fbc) matches on purchase event

Debelvoir
Visitor
2 1 2

Since setting customer data sharing to maximum, we're sending click id (fbc) for just 33.33% of purchase event instances.

Click id (fbc) is available for 100% of our event instances, so how can we set it up so that it's sent from our store for 100% of event instances or as close to 100% as possible? We've generated an access token - where to put it?

Accepted Solution (1)

Debelvoir
Visitor
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Enhanced data sharing is just another JavaScript pixel, so it’s not great for CAPI integration, even though it’s the only option.

I installed a data layer and set up server side tagging using Elevar, and that solved it. I’d recommend doing it properly like this. Their support is great and it’s made a big difference to my FB campaigns. 

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

mdcrew
Tourist
4 0 1

Did you ever get any insight on this?

emilsejer1995
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

I'd also like to know this.

Debelvoir
Visitor
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Enhanced data sharing is just another JavaScript pixel, so it’s not great for CAPI integration, even though it’s the only option.

I installed a data layer and set up server side tagging using Elevar, and that solved it. I’d recommend doing it properly like this. Their support is great and it’s made a big difference to my FB campaigns. 

emilsejer1995
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Good to hear. What improvements have you seen on your facebook campaigns. Are attribution better and are more sales being attributed to your facebook campaigns/ads?

Vivi_Concepcion
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, Could you give me more details, how did you implement that in your theme, i am not programer