I am now getting decent amount of traffic (for my budget) 50 visits per day avg. I am retargeting correctly although since one week. I am now seeing that a lot of people see product but they don't add it to cart. I have a minimum order of £50+9.9 delivery, and I am offering a 20% of discount on this range of artisan honeys that come direclty from Italy to UK, which is really a bargain.
can you give me some feedbacks or advice please? here below my screenshot from lucky orange.
Very hard to say without seeing your website, but here are some general ideas which have helped multiple shops that I've worked with:
- Promote any deal you have. Can you promote a free shipping tier above a certain order subtotal? Free shipping for all orders of 100 and more?
- Can you give a free product when the order total reaches X? Use https://apps.shopify.com/ultimate-sales-boost
- Minimum order amounts are a deterrent. Maybe allow smaller orders with more expensive shipping (if needed)?
- You mentioned you have promo codes. Can the customer apply them before checkout to see the benefit? If not, use https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-cart-pro
- Do you promote the promote codes in any way?
- Are your calls to action prominent on the page? Make sure the 'Add to cart' button is very prominent on the product page.
- Use an exit pop email list builder: https://apps.shopify.com/wheelio-first-interactive-exit-intent-pop-up
- Re-target using Facebook Ads, and email the people on your list to get them to come back and purchase.
- Are you using a cart modal instead of a cart page? A full-blown cart page gives you the opportunity to give more information to the customer, promote related products, upsell.
Hope this helps!
If this is your site https://caglio.co.uk/ (I see it in your previous posts), then right now the "English" button, the "Chat" button, the cookies acknowledgment bar, and your 'Checkout' button are all overlapping on top of each other. 'Checkout' appears hidden under the cookie acknowledgment bar, while the button to close that bar is hidden under both the "English" button and the "Chat" button. This might be affecting your conversions.
thanks for your feedback, yes it is caglio.co.uk. I have now moved the chat icon. I am waiting to be able to move the language bar as well, that might help. The discount is automatic so customers already see it in the drawer cart. I know that the minimum order is a deterrent, but we need to keep it for the time beeing.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022