Solved

How can a newbie improve SEO for a Shopify startup on a budget?

barato23
7 0 0

Seeking Valuable SEO Advice for Shopify Startups!

Hey folks!

I am just a newbie in Shopify store with no sales at all and diving into the SEO world. This is my website https://www.barato.co.in/

Can any one help me where to start and what things we can Implement. Got low-budget so advice tips for ranking on search engines? Share your wisdom! 

Accepted Solution (1)

MilesWeb
Explorer
58 3 3

This is an accepted solution.

Your website is about garments and fashion collections. One major strategy you can implement is to optimize the content by incorporating high search volume keywords. For example: Add one primary keyword here:

MilesWeb_0-1708077167319.png

Besides, H1, h2 and alt tags are missing. Here is the screenshot to back our statement.

MilesWeb_1-1708077264337.png

So, these are some basics that you can follow. Once, done we will provide you more solutions. 

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

MilesWeb
Explorer
58 3 3

This is an accepted solution.

Your website is about garments and fashion collections. One major strategy you can implement is to optimize the content by incorporating high search volume keywords. For example: Add one primary keyword here:

MilesWeb_0-1708077167319.png

Besides, H1, h2 and alt tags are missing. Here is the screenshot to back our statement.

MilesWeb_1-1708077264337.png

So, these are some basics that you can follow. Once, done we will provide you more solutions. 

barato23
7 0 0

Okey! Thank You Miles Web.

MilesWeb
Explorer
58 3 3

Mention not @barato23 

SkyeBoutique
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello!  I'm very new, also.  I do have keywords in all my alt text for product images.  But, where do I find the H1 and H2?

MilesWeb
Explorer
58 3 3

One sample shared

MilesWeb_0-1708434568153.png