Solved

How can I boost my brand with social media marketing?

Lpriasmade
Tourist
10 0 5

Hello, 

My name is Lepria and I am looking to have someone join my team to build my brand and assist me with social media marketing. Please reach out if interested!

My website is www.lpriasmade.com and my name on Pinterest, Facebook, and IG is L'prias made as well. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, Lepria! 

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

You are also more than welcome to utilize the Community for other things that you may need like this job you have posted. I look forward to seeing what other contributors may have to say regarding this!

While we wait however, I also recommend you post this job in our Shopify Expert Marketplace. As stated in this page, these experts are not Shopify employees. They are designers, developers and consultants chosen for their deep knowledge and successful track record to help merchants in whatever that they may need on the platform. Definitely worth the look for you so you can ensure you are getting the kind of help you are needing for your store. 

Definitely let me know how this works out for you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, Lepria! 

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

You are also more than welcome to utilize the Community for other things that you may need like this job you have posted. I look forward to seeing what other contributors may have to say regarding this!

While we wait however, I also recommend you post this job in our Shopify Expert Marketplace. As stated in this page, these experts are not Shopify employees. They are designers, developers and consultants chosen for their deep knowledge and successful track record to help merchants in whatever that they may need on the platform. Definitely worth the look for you so you can ensure you are getting the kind of help you are needing for your store. 

Definitely let me know how this works out for you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.