How can I fix Pinterest ad creation error for active products?

Kyawson
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi i just created my store and i am trying to create a Pinterest ad. All my products are currently 'Active' however it wont let me create the ad.

When i click schedule the ads it says 

There is 1 error with this activity: You cannot create marketing activities for the following products because they are unavailable in your online store

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2044 223 326

Hey @Kyawson!

Have you verified that your products are available on all your sales channels including your online store? You can do so by heading into your products section, selecting a product, and checking to see if the online store is published with a green dot, as shown below:

23-04-3ntpr-e6ki5

By making sure that all of your products are available, you should be able to create your Pinterest ad without any issues. Let me know how you get on!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kyawson
Visitor
2 0 1

All my products have a green dot next to online store but it still wont let me create an ad

unnamed1.pngunnamed2.png

Moira
Shopify Staff
2044 223 326

@Kyawson  That's strange, I'm wondering if the products have been rejected for some reason. Would you mind sharing your website URL so I can take a closer look?

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @Kyawson,

Greetings from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot! I am Gina, and I am here to help.

It's possible that there is an issue with the availability or visibility of the products in your online store that is causing this error when creating a Pinterest ad. Here are a few things you can check.

1. Check the product availability
Make sure that all your products are available for purchase and are not sold out or out of stock. To check this, go to your Shopify admin dashboard and navigate to the "Products" section. From there, you can check the inventory levels of each product.

2. Check the product visibility
Ensure that all your products are visible in your online store. To check this, go to the "Products" section in your Shopify admin dashboard and click on each product. Scroll down to the "Organization" section and make sure that the "Online Store" checkbox is selected.

3. Check your Pinterest connection
Make sure that your Pinterest account is properly connected to your Shopify store. To do this, go to the "Sales Channels" section in your Shopify admin dashboard and select "Pinterest." From there, you can check if your Pinterest account is properly connected and synced with your store.

4. Check if the products are approved for Pinterest
Ensure that the products you're trying to advertise comply with Pinterest's advertising policies. Products that violate Pinterest's policies may not be eligible for advertising. You can review Pinterest's advertising policies in their business help center.

If none of these solutions work, you can contact Pinterest's support team or Shopify's support team for further assistance.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing