How can I link my TikTok account with my ecommerce account?

Abhinavman1234
Visitor
1 0 1

don't know how ro link tiktok account with my shopify account

Replies 3 (3)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 260

Hi, @Abhinavman1234.

You can install the TikTok app from the Shopify App Store here, and proceed to set up and link your TikTok Business Account by following the instructions provided here. For more information on TikTok Business Accounts and how to create one, you can refer to this document

Keep in mind that the TikTok channel is only available in certain regions, so make sure that you're located in an eligible country to be able to use the channel.

What are you hoping to use the TikTok channel for? I'll leave our advertising guide here, in case this is something you're looking to do once you have the channel fully set up on your end.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CommonWealth20
Visitor
1 0 0

So I’m in the process of linking TikTok with my Shopify but I did the pay pal it said it would charge my card 10$ then refund it it did that but now I just got charged 20$ and another 5$ are they going to refund this because I took my

credit card off the pay pal that it charged I can’t afford to lose money 

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 537

Hello @Abhinavman1234,

This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

You can follow these steps to link your TikTok account with your Shopify account.

1. Log in to your TikTok account and go to your profile page.

2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to access your settings.

3. From the settings menu, select "Manage account."

4. Scroll down to the "Third-party apps" section and select "Shopify."

5. Click on "Connect Shopify account" and follow the prompts to log in to your Shopify account.

6. Once you have logged in, TikTok will ask you to grant permission for it to access your Shopify account.

7. After granting permission, you will be able to create TikTok ads using your Shopify account and manage your TikTok ad campaigns directly from your Shopify dashboard.

It's important to note that TikTok Ads is currently only available in select markets, so if you're located outside of these markets, you may not be able to link your TikTok account with your Shopify account at this time. Additionally, you will need to have a TikTok Ads account set up before you can link your TikTok and Shopify accounts.

You can go through the following guides for more information.
Set up shop on TikTok 
TikTok Shopify app 
Shopify TikTok Set-Up Guide 

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing