How to set up a discount for a customer's first purchase?

silvanadiaz
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hello,

I´m looking for a tutorial or information about how to set up a % discount on customer´s first purchase in muy store.

Thanks & Regards!

Silvana

Emprendedora
Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hey @silvanadiaz 

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share how you can add a discount code to new customers coming to your store. You can checkout Shopify's tutorial right here on how to create a discount code: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/discounts/discount-types

Simply put, when setting up a discount, in Customer Eligibility, pick for a specific group of customers and then pick "New"

Hope that helps! 

You can check out this article on how to improve sales and convert visitors to your online business. This comprehensive guide to customizing a Shopify site may also be useful.

PageFly, Free Page Builder helps you to build a high-converting store with flexibility and confidence without headaches. You can start with the Free plan to use all features and create different page types for your store with 24/7 support live chat. 

I hope my recommendations will be beneficial for you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumbs up!

PageFly

silvanadiaz
Excursionist
17 0 7

Thanks, I will explore more deeply the discount page on my store.

Kind Regards!

Silvana

Emprendedora

Ming_Sendif
Shopify Partner
79 2 8

Hi Silvana, there are several ways to offer a % discount toward your customer's first purchase. Do you want them to see the discount on an email sign up form (to encourage them to sign up), or do you want them to receive the discount after they sign up for your email list?

If you could share an example, that would be helpful!