My Most Recent FB Ad

Iaccesori
2 0 1

Hi Everyone, 

I’m quite new to e-commerce and wondered if people could give me some guidance on my most recent fb and Instagram ad? 

any and all good and bad feedback appreciated 

https://www.facebook.com/108107558208258/posts/122738050078542

BubsAndBobbins
1 0 1

Hi there!  I’m new to the Shopify community too so I thought I’d just give you a quick reply to say “Hi!” and pass on my initial thoughts on your FB ad. 

The first thing I noticed was the speed of your transitions. The words are flashing up and away so fast, I really couldn’t take in what you were trying to draw my attention to. I found myself a little frustrated. I’d slow the transitions down quite a bit. Also, I’m a big fan of colour but there needs to be a colour theme. As I type this, all I’m recalling of your ad is a very vibrant pink and a dog. I will go and take another look but perhaps you could slow it all down and tone the colours down a little. 
I hope you don’t feel bad about my comments but I don’t want you to waste your hard earned dollars on an ad that prospects can’t read fast enough . I’ll be reaching out for feedback myself soon and I do hope you’ll give me your honest feedback too. All the best!  Lorraine