Purchase Event missing some Deduplication Parameters for FB Pixel

Gonzaley
4 0 0

Hi Sayed.

your assistance would be much appreciated. thank you!

0 Likes
Biowarrior
1 0 0

Hi, @TheSwivelShop @GlitchGator @RKT @filipcibicek @Lubo @Fromanteel_Watc @Sam149 @Sarah-Botra @okimaslatt @glass-skin. Did any of you receive a solution to this?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Sd18
2 0 0

My pixel has stopped recording events since August 30th - anyone get a solution? 

0 Likes
ThriveEngine
Tourist
8 0 2

I do have a solution we developed a few months back. But I've been extensively testing it since then before recommending it here in the group.

It's pretty full-on! But also gives you far more data and can pipe that data to wherever you need it - FBQ, Facebook CAPI, GA4, Universal Analytics, Google Ads pixel, Google Ads server-side, CRM, bigQuery... you name it.

Involves dropping Google Tag Manager snippets into the theme.liquid and also checkout settings.

Then there's a custom setup we've created.

Anyway, if this is something you guys want to see, let me know.

0 Likes
filipcibicek
Excursionist
22 0 11

The issue is still present for me. It may not pop-up in your diagnostics, you may have to navigate to 'previously-ignored' and you will see it still being detected. I haven't reached out to Shopify because the last time I did about this I doubt they did anything. Facebook support was even worse. Please, did anyone find any meaningful resolution to this? Don't try to sell us no subscription apps...

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 10.10.05.png

@TheSwivelShop @GlitchGator @RKT @filipcibicek @Lubo @Fromanteel_Watc @Sam149 @Sarah-Botra @okimaslatt @glass-skin

0 Likes
Sd18
2 0 0

I got my problem resolved today with the help of Shopify - it turned out there was an issue with the cookie bar which meant the pixel did not fire or record any events from visitors from UK/ EU.

0 Likes
Kollisbollis
1 0 0

@Sd18 Please let us know how you got your problem resolved. 

Thanks!

0 Likes