Why is my online store violating Facebook and Instagram's integrity policies?

Why is my online store violating Facebook and Instagram's integrity policies?

AydanTotten
Excursionist
27 0 8

I have tried connecting my shopify store to my facebook and instagram accounts but I receive the below message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

The shop linked to these assets is violating integrity policies and is not eligible to engage in this commerce operation.

Replies 5 (5)

AntonKoepke
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Hey AydanTotten,

it seams like you are violating the guideline from Meta. What product/services are you selling in you store?

AydanTotten
Excursionist
27 0 8

Motivational posters and canvas to start with then clothing and accessories 

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78

Hi,AydanTotten

I am really sorry to see such information; I hope you can send a link of your online store so that I might see what's going on and provide more specific solutions.

Maybe try facebook.com/business/help/support fill out the form on this website and chat with the support person to see how it will be fixed.

Hope you can solve this problem, Thank you.

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .
AydanTotten
Excursionist
27 0 8
AydanTotten
Excursionist
27 0 8

I think we have been working in our website for at least a year but haven’t sold anything just yet