How can I convert my store's currency to Yen and Yuan?

jtaime
Visitor
1 0 1

can someone suggest any apps or plugin that can help me convert currencies of my store? My default currency of the store is USD, I want to convert to Yen (Japanese) and Yuan (Chinese coin). They can choose the currencies or maybe if possible, it will automatically convert based on my customers location.

Any suggestions would be appreciate

Replies 2 (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

Hi there, @jtaime.

Having a store with automatic currency conversion is an excellent idea, it certainly makes it more attractive to your customer to see prices in their currency. 

There are 2 ways to achieve this on your store: The first is to display the correct currency natively using Shopify Markets - This help doc walks through how to achieve this. As this feature is not available to everyone, we do have a second option: Using a third party app currency selector. You can see a list of the available right here. 

I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas - how do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? I trust this helps, thanks! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DuncanCF
Visitor
1 0 0

It seems unfortunately that Shopify Markets still doesn't handle Chinese Yuan CNY... which is surprising given the importance of that currency