How can I find a supplier that can ship fast

zack125
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello guys, I have a question please concerning finding products in china and shipping them worldwide, I watch many videos talk about sourcing product from Aliexpress and others talking about finding an agent and others talking about finding a fulfillment company ...I'm really confused , so let's say I find a winning product that I want to drop ship  worldwide, what's going to be the first step please? and How can find someone who can ship fast and custom packaging and branding ? I want to know please what is best and right for the business because It's my first time and I'm afraid to get refunds and complaints from my customers due to long shipping time?

thank you so much guys , I'll be grateful if someone can please help me 

Reply 1 (1)

Fulfillmen
6 0 0

Hi there,

Do check Fulfillmen (https://fulfillmen.com/)

Once finding the winning product you can either-
A: source the product with Fulfillmen and they can provide you warehousing for the same, or
B: Work with them as a drop shipper,

They have different lines and they serve across the globe, you can select one of the lines which you find best (price/shipping time-wise)

Fulfillmen also offers integration with Shopify to automate the process as well so you won’t have to manage anything manually.

Hope this helps 🙂

eCommerce Order Fulfillment Expert