How can I send a translated account invitation email in multiple languages?

Mcapo60
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm setting up a multilanguage shop and I've translated the account invitation email template in all 4 languages I'm covering (EN, FR, DE and IT). But does anybody knows how can I send the proper translated invitation email to the customers? When I select the send account invitation email I can only choose the English version (that is the base language of my shop). What if the account needs to receive it in IT or DE?

Cannot find anywhere how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2907 285 500

Hello, @Mcapo60.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand that your store supports multiple languages (eg. EN, FR, DE, and IT) and you're looking to send the account invitation emails in different languages. While there isn't a way to do this at the moment, I'd be happy to share your suggestion with our development team. Please keep an eye on the Shopify Changelog for the announcements of new upcoming features and platform changes. 

That being said, there are a couple of workarounds that you can consider, such as using a third-party app or manually changing the templates before sending them. For example, the Multi Lingo app offers support for the translation of automated notification emails and you can try this out using their free trial. Alternatively, you can also consider manually changing the templates in the notifications setting and then sending the account invitation in batches based on the languages. 

I'd love to hear more about your business! What kinds of products do you sell? Are you running any ad campaigns at the moment? Or, do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog