How to sell internationally from one account

Vela
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I think my situation is pretty standard but I seem unable to find straightforward and exhaustive answers online, so here it goes:

• I currently have a store based in Bulgaria, currency EUR
  • I want to start selling to other European countries, orders fulfilled from Bulgaria
  • I have a .COM domain - I don’t mind buying separate top-level domain (i.e. my-store.fr, .de, etc) or using sub-domain (i.e. de.my-store.com; fr.my-store.com; etc.)
  • I want to manage my stores from one dashboard
  • I want to have the correct currency for the different stores
  • I want to have the correct language for the different stores
  • I want to have the option to set separate prices for the different stores
  • I want to have the option to set separate shipping options for the different stores
  • I want to have the option to decide which products to sell or not to sell for the different stores

Can anyone advice whether some or all of these options are possible, how to set this up and which Shopify plan can I use - I am willing to use Shopify or Advanced.

Thanks!

Vela

Replies 2 (2)

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

Hello vela idk what the reason you re talking about open so many stores if you can do just with 1 shopify store and operate all over europe. Shopify gives you a good option like for currency you can use BEST Currency Converter app. you can pick shipping location according to your needs. in case you re still confusing how to do this let me know i will help you out. you can all these by using a simple shopify plan. 

banned
Anskiani157
Visitor
2 0 0

I need some information from you