How to translate theme parts and other section of my store?

Solved

How to translate theme parts and other section of my store?

Nachorc21
Excursionist
25 0 4

Hi, 

using the app translate & adapt I can translate certain parts but there are still other parts that I do not know where they can be translated. These are theme parts generic for all the products.

Please see below as an example

Nachorc21_0-1718386081352.png

thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

richbrown_staff
Shopify Staff
651 95 160

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nachorc21 , you can search for strings you want to translate within the app, and if you can't find it then it'll be because your theme developer has not made these parts translatable. If that's the case, you'll need to work with your theme developer. Additionally in Online Store Editor, click any section and you'll see three dots, click this menu and under App Actions 'Localize' will take you to the right place in Translate & Adapt.

richbrown_staff_0-1718620660380.png

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

richbrown_staff
Shopify Staff
651 95 160

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nachorc21 , you can search for strings you want to translate within the app, and if you can't find it then it'll be because your theme developer has not made these parts translatable. If that's the case, you'll need to work with your theme developer. Additionally in Online Store Editor, click any section and you'll see three dots, click this menu and under App Actions 'Localize' will take you to the right place in Translate & Adapt.

richbrown_staff_0-1718620660380.png

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Nachorc21
Excursionist
25 0 4

Hi, 

thank you a lot for the support!