Can i hire someone to do my site?

Jennifer20
Navigator
617 18 25

Hi @Marquitas

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
617 18 25

Hi @Tamralynnsmith1

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
kmercer2137
2 0 0

Hi I need help with my shopify store. Settings, cookies,check product colors description. Settings policies, taxes for USA, shipping... if anyone can help please let me know. Thank you Kim

0 Likes
samamazing7
2 0 0

Hello,

We are in FL and the price depends on your need.

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
252 0 2

Hello @Colleen_Gill1 ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Crystal48
1 0 0

I am in need of help with my site as well

0 Likes
drakedev
Shopify Partner
598 128 163

Hi @Crystal48 

I work with various Shopify clients and I can provide a wide range Shopify/Shopify Plus services: 
https://cws.link/shopify_customization

Feel free to DM if you are interested.

• If my answer helped click Like to say thanks
• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ Accept Solution
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
617 18 25

Hi @Crystal48

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
78 1 3

Hello,

I can help you in designing, developing, customizing and revamping your website.

We have in house experts with 10+ years of experience in website design and development, at very affordable rates.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.

Kind Regards

Maria 

+13478093381

0 Likes
harrysmith
11 0 0

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be Glad to assist you.

Please reach me at harry@hotbitinfotech.com.

Regards,

Harry!!

0 Likes